KMG103 - KNX/Modbus Gateway
• EAE’s KNX/Modbus Gateway is specially developed for providing cost saving for room budget.
• Device has in-built 320mA or 640mA power supply options. If one hotel room has KMG device, it will not be necessary to have additional KNX power supply.
• KMG is also a gateway between KNX line and Modbus TCP line. Device is reaching Modbus TCP line directly. So project tophology does not require IP Routers for each rooms.
• Additionally, KMG is executing 4 different scenes through its logic functions like pre-welcome, welcome, leave and check-out according to occupancy information. Scenes can be changed with using GRMS software. When the guest is not in the room, it guarantees energy saving without using the cardholder (energy saver)
• Device has 3 dry contact inputs and can respond any configuration in the room through motion/presence sensor and door/windor contacts.